Attending an early Easter egg hunt for Rhett today with friends and had instructions to bring a snack/finger food. Of course, who waits until the very last minute? Me! However, even with no plan, I made the yummiest, easiest snacks!
Turkey, Prosciutto & Chia Seed Rollups
- Block of cream cheese
- 1 package prosciutto
- Deli thin turkey slices
- Chia seeds (1 tbsp per block)
- Mix the chia seeds in with room temp cream cheese.
- Spread evenly over tortilla.
- Add turkey & prosciutto.
- Roll tightly.
- Place in fridge to set for about an hour.
- Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
I served with picante sauce and pimento stuffed baby peppers.