This fudge was so delicious and easy to make [and you guys know I’m all about cooking being easy!] This would make a super budget-friendly Christmas gift!
Chocolate White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 oz. can)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Add sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium heat. Boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add white chocolate chips, cocoa powder, marshmallows and vanilla to sugar mixture. Continuously stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour fudge mixture into the prepared pan. Chill at least 2 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.