White Chocolate Blueberry Bundt [because who doesn’t love a bundt cake]
- 1 Box White/Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Package 1 oz. White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (This package can be omitted if you cannot find it)
- 1 Package 3.4oz. Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 can Blueberry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour your pan.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl with hand mixer until smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Spoon half of the mixture into your pan.
- Place spoonfuls [one at a time] of pie filling on top of mixture leaving space between each spoonful. Use a knife to swirl the filling into the batter. But not too much to completely blend. One or two swipes to swirl is good.
- Spoon rest of batter on top in bundt pan.
- Repeat spoon and swirl method with filling.
- Bake in oven for 50-55 minutes. Test with knife. Bundt is done when knife comes out clean. If needed, bake 3-5 minutes more at a time until knife comes clean.
- Let rest 20 minutes before flipping. [and pray for a smooth flip!]
- Top with pre-made icing that has been heated up or a white chocolate icing which can be found here. I added chocolate sprinkles because Rhett said “sprinkles have to go on cakes, mom”.
EASY AS THAT!
We Are The Marshall’s