Need a quick and tasty frosting for cakes or cupcakes? Have a sweet tooth and need to induldge in a bowl with a spatula? Check out this super easy frosting!
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions in a medium bowl and let cool for about 3 minutes. Add in the cream cheese, butter & vanilla using a hand held mixer. Beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Add the powdered sugar in slowly and beat well.
- You can then put in the microwave for about 10 seconds if you want to pour on the the frosting over a cake or you can pipe it or spoon it on.
We Are The Marshall’s