Easy Vodka Sauce
- 1 can tomato sauce 8oz
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 heavy cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat tomato sauce, vodka, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in pan until bubbly.
- Add in garlic, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine completely.
- Add crushed red pepper and combine.
- Cook until heated through and cheese is completely melted and combined.
Serve with any type of pasta! We enjoy it served on top of rotini and topped with extra Parmesan!
Great week night meal made fast with little clean-up.